Search for an accredited psychology program
A program is discontinued upon receipt of notification from the higher education provider (HEP) that it no longer offers the program of study. No new enrolments are accepted in the program and the program is no longer APAC accredited from the date advised by the HEP.
Accreditation with conditions
A program is granted accredited with conditions when:
- it meets most of the Accreditation Standards, and those not met at the time of assessment are likely to be met within the time specified by APAC.
- a higher education provider makes changes to its program and/or its supporting resources after the accreditation process such that the program no longer meets the Standards, and the Standards not met at the time of assessment are likely to be met within the time specified by APAC.
A program is placed in teach out upon receipt of notification from the higher education provider (HEP) that it’s no longer taking any new enrolments in the taught out program. The program will remain accredited (with or without conditions) until all students have either graduated or transferred out of the program, or unless otherwise specified by the HEP.
This is determined if the accreditation period has come to an end and no application has been made and assessment for reaccreditation has been undertaken, or an application for reaccreditation has been made after the expiry of the accreditation period and the program has not been assessed for reaccreditation. Programs with this status are not APAC accredited.
Programs on this website are APAC accredited programs and are:
- currently active and taking enrolments by the education provider,
- in teach out and not taking any new enrolments, and
- discontinued and therefore inactive.
Discontinued programs are listed for a period of time and then removed. If you are unable to locate a discontinued program on this page and to ascertain if a discontinued program was APAC accredited at a specific point in time, please complete the academic transcript check form.
Programs currently under assessment are not listed and will be added once the assessment is complete. APAC is unable to provide any further information on programs being assessed until the assessment process is complete.
More information about the programs listed on this website is on the accredited programs listing. Search options include the selection of single or multiple values within one criteria and across multiple criteria to further filter the results. To commence a new search ensure the clear button is used after each search. The search function is best viewed on larger screens.
Information for education providers
Information for students